Black African soap is gaining in popularity in the World. This can be explained by many Factors
* Black soap helps fade scars caused by acne
* Helps to remove skin irritations such rashes. It will also ease irritation caused by dry skin and eczema.
* Suitable for all skin types it can be used for the treatment of problems on all skin types including the dry and rough, oily skins, and it can reveal a nice skin tone from dull to glowing.
* It is very beneficial to skins prone to diseases and since it is chemical free it is the one designed for reducing the discomforts associated with skin diseases like psoriasis and Eczema, Rosacea and many other minor skin disorders. .
Last but not the least: 3 other great uses of Black Soap
* Make-up remover: Use it as an effective weapon against pimples, oily skin tightness, Itchiness.
* Shampoo, used as a shampoo bar this soap cleans gently leaving your hair and scalp healthy beautifully shinny and dandruff free! ’’Try it to see it by yourself” Link to convert Black soap bar into a liquid form.
* Shaving soap. Use either the liquid form or the soap bar to nicely shave.
*** Whatever you do with this Soap be assured it is 100% natural and safe but since people are not created the same, some may experience some tingling. Usually a dollar size pure Shea butter will soothe! Discontinued use if irritation occurs
INGREDIENTS: Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea butter), Plantain Carbon(Plantain Peels burned to potash), Coconut Carbon(coconuts pods burned to potash), Aqua/Water